Oriented or sensitized polyester and nylon are the most robust plastic strapping products and are used as a viable alternative to steel strapping in some industries. Polyester provides excellent retained tension on rigid loads. Its excellent recovery properties help a load absorb impact without strap breakage. Also, Nylon straps are strong and portable, which makes them perfect for a range of uses, including bags, watches, and other accessories.
There are specialized types available for specific applications. For instance, in cold climates a strap bonded in hot melt glue is used because it is weather-proof.
– No damage or contamination of packaged goods (Corrosion-resistant)
– High shock absorption in the event of excessive transport stress
– Optimal tension even in the event of shrinkage of the transported goods
– Up to 50% cost savings by converting steel strapping to Polyester strapping, yields a quick return on investment
– Simple and safe handling, reduced risk of injury
– Stronger PET straps comply with legal packaging guidelines
– Less strain on the product’s edges – reduced need for expensive edge protection
|Description||Width (MM)||Thickness (MM)||Length (MTR)||Color||Finish|
|PET Strap||15||0.80||1200 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|
|PET Strap||15.6||0.90||1200 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|
|PET Strap||16||1.00||1000 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|
|PET Strap||19||1.00||800 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|
|PET Strap||19||1.25||730 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|
|PET Strap||25||1.00||570 Mtr||Green||Plain / Embossed|